‘See Me’ is Scotland’s programme to tackle mental health stigma and discrimination with a vision to enable people who experience mental health problems to live fulfilled lives.
Following the successful relaunch of the programme in October 2014 with the ‘People Like YOU’ campaign (which used national radio, high impact outdoor, paid search, display and social media), the second phase set out to build on this success and further educate people, encouraging self-help, driving interaction online and building the movement offline.
The relaunch of the ‘See Me’ brand had resonated particularly well online and across social channels so we wanted to continue focusing on online channels, pushing out a variety of static, short form and long form video over a 2 month period.
The theme was relatable and conversational and offered simple ‘actions’ that could be taken to change lives. We retargeted previous audiences and specific new ones, with shorter, punchier ads and a strong call to action.
The video creative was also pushed out using the Teads Inread platform, an innovative new native video ad solution which provides 100% viewability on completed video views and via YouTube Trueview pre-roll advertising.
A comprehensive search campaign was set up to target anyone searching for help or advice on mental health issues on Google and finally, we utilised high impact ‘cityscreen’ digital billboards in high-traffic locations in Edinburgh & Glasgow to target commuters at peak times.
The campaign delivered a significant quantity of high quality traffic to the ‘See Me’ website, improved brand recall and stimulated conversation and engagement.
Key campaign metrics (3rd August – 3rd October 2015)
- 36% increase in unique web visits
- 28% visitor return rate
- 75% of visitors to the website were new users
- 709 completed online sign ups – up 100% against the previous period
- 54,432 completed video views via YouTube and Teads
- Over 625,000 video views through social channels
- 4,732 visitors from Facebook advertising, 80% of whom were new visitors to the site
- 9,975 post likes, 2,829 post shares and 307 sign-ups via Facebook
- 12,981 engagements via Twitter
- 73 million impacts from the digital outdoor panels – 252 hours on-screen in total
- Prompted brand recall of 26% – up from 3% prior to the campaign relaunch
Space and Time Media have ticked all the boxes and results so far have exceeded our expectations.
Campaign services: Online Display Advertising, Outdoor Media, Pay Per Click, Social Media