Become a Space & Time pioneer in Reigate
Paid Media Assistant- Reigate
The agencies Search & Social departments are experiencing rapid growth and as such there is an opportunity to join the team of this highly successful, award winning independent media agency and become part of their ongoing success story. The team concentrates on paid search, display, YouTube & social advertising (particularly on Google & Facebook) and social media management. This role will require you to work closely with clients and colleagues, helping them to set up, manage & optimise campaigns across various channels.
You will gain exposure, training and hands on experience in both the PPC and Social departments.
While your main responsibilities will be to support both the PPC and Social teams, upon completion of your initial training program, you will become responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for your allocated accounts & campaigns. Specifically including:
• Audience, keyword & demographic research.
• Regularly check client credit and budgets.
• Ongoing campaign optimisation, adjust bid levels, alter targeting and refresh creative.
• Liaise with media owners (e.g. Google, Facebook, Twitter etc) to trouble-shoot issues.
• Liaise with creative agencies to acquire creative assets & deliver creative recommendations where appropriate.
• Create timely and engaging content, optimised for platform used and intended audiences.
• Deliver regular reports & analysis to clients and internal stakeholders, showing campaign results and highlighting key trends.
• Create post-campaign analysis for account managers & directors.
• Reach performance targets for allocated accounts, ensuring the best ROI across channels.
Who is the agency looking for?
• A graduate with a minimum 2:1 grade in a relevant course from a leading University.
• A commercially focused, analytical, can do approach.
• Hungry for a challenge and looking to make an impact.
• A passion for biddable media and digital advertising in general.
• A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• An excellent working attitude with an ability to perform under pressure, mixed with a friendly & positive outlook.
• Be a comfortable & competent communicator, able to build strong relationships within the agency and externally with our clients and media partners.
• Relishes the prospect of working across multiple accounts & platforms within a fast-paced agency environment.
• Based in the heart of the vibrant Reigate High Street.
• Hours 9 – 5.30 with 1-hour lunch.
• 22 days holiday (including two taken for Christmas shut down).
• An extra day each year of employment up to a max 27 (including two taken for Christmas shut down).
• Quarterly company social outings.
• Pension scheme.
• Discretionary monthly bonus.
• Discretionary annual bonus.
• Alcohol fridge & soft drinks.
• Fresh fruit.
• PlayStation 4.
• Pool table.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to begin your digital advertising career, picking up invaluable skills & experience across several different and challenging, but ultimately rewarding accounts & channels.